Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Man 3


Finally got to watch IM3 this week with my fellow peeps. We slaved over this project for over 2 months and I'm proud to say I had a blast watching it and the work that came out. It feels good to be a part of something like this where you get to see movie magic happen before your eyes. Congrats to everyone who worked on it! Cheers!

Oh, and if your wondering what I  worked on ... just look for the water tower sequence and make sure not to blink!I was in charge of coming up with a rig set up for the tower and for the animation and tank wabble simulation. Props to the lighters and FX guys for making the rest of the ambiance.

Below I added  a link to a short breakdown Method did of some of our work on the movie it shows the falling tower I did. Credit to my good friend Sergey for the water FX ... awesome stuff.